NUL , full time
What will you do?
You will be the nominated C.P.C holder and responsible for ensuring continuous and effective control, resulting in full legal compliance with the 'Operators Licence'. To manage the commercial performance of the vehicle fleet in line with financial budgets and targets.
Tasks and responsibilities
- To manage and comply with Forfarmers Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems policy and legislation.
- Manage all drivers to full legal compliance.
- Review and pro-actively manage your line reports training requirements.
- Manage, develop and motivate line reports to achieve all Key Performance Indicators.
- Agree and achieve the transport budget with the Operations Manager.
- Develop and maintain all relationships with key service providers to ensure full legal compliance.
- Effectively resolve any issues arising from customer, drivers or third parties to the satisfaction of those concerned.
- Liaise with the Operation / Site Manager to ensure full utilisation of the supply chain. Manage and monitor the scheduling team to ensure these targets are achieved.
Your CV shows:
- CPC' National
- Car (Cat B)’ licence driving Licence
- H&S Leadership
- Change Management
- Driver Management/Supervision
- Knowledge of Distribution Scheduling
- Knowledge of Agriculture
- Experience working in a distribution company
- Good at organisation, proactive and commercially savvy? Au fait with your profession and prepared to work within the wider Supply chain at ForFarmers? Then we are looking for you!
Are you the Transport Manager we are looking for?
Did you know that…
- ForFarmers (Lochem, the Netherlands) is an internationally operating feed company that offers Total Feed solutions for conventional and organic livestock farming.
- ForFarmers has a turnover of 2.4 billion euros and produces 10 million tonnes of animal feed per year?
- ForFarmers employs approximately 2,700 people and has sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Poland and the UK?
- ForFarmers invests significantly in sustainability, animal welfare and safety?
- ForFarmers has the ambition to become the best supplier of feed for domestic animals in Europe and is well on its way? And that you can play a role in this?
We offer: excellent employment conditions, a good work atmosphere and plenty of freedom
Working with ForFarmers means working with: an internationally growing and highly dynamic company, a result-orientated organisation with a pleasant and informal work atmosphere, a company that gives you scope for individual initiative and responsibility as a result of which you can partially create your position and your future. Naturally, ForFarmers offers a good salary which suits your role, as well as excellent fringe benefits.