An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Transport Co-ordinator based at Radstock. This role will be working 3 days a week on a rolling shift pattern (24 hours a week) this includes 1 x Saturday in 3. This is a flexible shift pattern to suit operational needs and can be flexible for the right candidate.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
On day management of the days planned deliveries, utilising the company’s computers software and systems such as Paragon/Fleetboard/SAP to confirm all vehicles and drivers are where they should be and all loads are booked out correctly.
Liaising and communicating with the relevant departments Logistics, Production, Planning & Customer Services to resolve on day issues as they arise to unsure the delivery meets our On Time In Full KPI’s.
Daily Debrief – Checking all loads back in. Check for conformance to plan, update any account information & special instructions passed on from Drivers and liaise with the planning team for continuous improvement. Confirm all Delivery Notes are signed and filed daily. In the case of incomplete deliveries, raise the return and arrange the new order for the customer with the relevant department.
Communicate with the Drivers to advise work schedules and start times & prepare their paperwork for the next day’s plan. Driver’s hours and rules must be adhered to in all cases so a knowledge of this is desirable, however full training will be given and is the responsibility of the Transport Manager.
Admin & General Duties
- Raise Purchase Requisitions as and when needed when we are provided with the service or goods are received. Check shipments to confirm if any 3PL has been use a cost has been raised and receipted.
- Update any directions to account using (WHAT 3 WORDS) and phone numbers.
- Responsibility Vehicle Cleaning Records, check all document are completed correctly, e.g. washes/ swabs/ have taken place and samples logged and sent off in line with UFAS requirements.
- Support Transport Manager & Assistant Transport Manager with Health & Safety requirements.
- An excellent communicator, remains calm under the pressures of a busy Transport Office? Approachable and always keen to help resolve issues as they arise. Then we are looking for you!
Knowledge of Paragon/Fleetboard/SAP shipments is desirable.
Are you the Transport Coordinator we are looking for? If so, click apply or reach out to our UK Recruitment Business Partner, Jordan Carter.