ForFarmers have a vacancy for an energetic and focused Straights Trader. Working with high level of autonomy, so you'll need to be organised, flexible and have a solid record of converting enquiries into sales. Combining skills in sales negotiation and business development, you will play an integral part in growing and developing our market share.
Interested? Then apply for this position at ForFarmers, the largest animal feed company in Europe.
Location Shepshed, full time
What will you do?
Working alongside a team of Traders, you will be responsible for Increasing and developing the Trading activity in the allocated area in order to expand market share in the large Ruminant and Intensive sectors.
Tasks and responsibilities as a Trader:
- Have agricultural experience; dried straights knowledge an advantage
- You must be customer focused, commercially minded and target driven with a proactive mindset
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
Your CV shows:
- That you have completed higher-level vocational education (HND equivalent)
- That you have previous sales experience in new business development and account management.
- A strong knowledge of Word and Excel. SAP an advantage.
- That you are prepared to attend sales meetings including presentations and to travel to visit suppliers and customers as required.
Outgoing, flexible and proactive and with an eye for a sales opportunity? Then we are looking for you!
Are you the Trader we are looking for?
If so, please apply using the link.