Silage Specialist, FM BioEnergy
Shepshed, full time
What will you do?
We are looking for a Silage Specialist within our Anaerobic Digester business FM BioEnergy to focus on the sales of silage additives to the UK’s Biogas sector. This role will aid our continued expansion in this sector and further cement our position as market leaders.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsibility for customer support and the commercial implementation of the sales strategy through direct sales of our silage additive range to the UK Biogas Sector
- The sale of silage additives to the UK biogas sector with a focus on growing business in this specialised field
- You will be able to communicate and provide training to customers and prospects of all aspects of the ensiling process with an emphasis on the biological benefits of the product range
- You will be able to generate leads for colleagues to enable range selling of a complete portfolio
- You will visit customers throughout the UK as required as well as attend industry trade shows and events
- You will maintain up to date records within the CRM system
- You will be responsible for technical sales of our product range to our customer base
- Working closely with team members to identify areas of opportunity to grow market share and to optimise the added value return
- Sharing all relevant knowledge proactively with the team members
- Develop relationships with key accounts and focus on value improvement
- Fully utilise all of the ForFarmers offering working with DML through compounds, blends, co-products, straights, Forage
Good at organisation, proactive and with an eye for quality? Au fait with your profession and prepared to regularly work on other production sites of ForFarmers? Then we are looking for you!
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have completed a degree in a relevant subject area (ideally)
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to interpret and discuss and technical information with a range of people with differing technical backgrounds
- Showcase the ability to learn and understand technical information and be able to pass this on to colleagues and customers as appropriate
- Have an interest in sustainability and renewable energy
- Be proficient with IT with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Have several years’ relevant work experience.
Working with ForFarmers means working with: an internationally growing and highly dynamic company, a result-orientated organisation with a pleasant and informal work atmosphere, a company that gives you scope for individual initiative and responsibility as a result of which you can partially create your position and your future.
Are you the Silage Specialist we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) If you have any questions, please direct them to Jordan Carter, UK Recruitment Business Partner via email at Jordan.Carter@forfarmers.eu