Silage Specialist, FM BioEnergy
Location: Shepshed, full time
We are recruiting for a Silage Specialist within our AD business FM BioEnergy to focus on the sales of silage additives to the UK’s Biogas sector. This is a new role to help our continued expansion in this sector and further cement our position as market leaders.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• The FM BioEnergy Silage Specialist is responsible for customer support and the commercial implementation of the sales strategy through direct sales of our silage additive range to the UK Biogas Sector
• You will be responsible for sales of silage additives to the UK biogas sector with a focus on growing business in this specialised field
• You will be able to communicate and provide training to customers and prospects of all aspects of the ensiling process with an emphasis on the biological benefits of the product range
• You will be able to generate leads for colleagues to enable range selling of a complete portfolio
• You will visit customers throughout the UK as required as well as attend industry trade shows and events
• You will maintain up to date records within the CRM system
Your CV shows:
• That you have completed a degree in a relevant subject area or have at least two years’ experience in a similar or transferable field
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interpret and discuss and technical information with a range of people with differing technical backgrounds
• Have the ability to learn and understand technical information and be able to pass this on to colleagues and customers as appropriate
• You have an interest in sustainability and renewable energy
• Good IT skills with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Are you the Account Manager we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) before the 10th January 2020. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask. Get in touch with Tim Elsome, General Manager FM BioEnergy on 01509 501108 or 07802 173130.