Production Shift Supervisor
Bury St Edmunds, Full time
We are looking for a committed and highly motivated shift Supervisor who will join our dynamic production team.
What will you do?
This role reports directly to the Production Manager and is responsible for the day to day running and organisation of the production shift.
The ideal candidate will have an appropriate level of mechanical, technical and process control knowledge appropriate for the Milling environment.
Tasks and responsibilities a Supervisor:
- You will take active responsibility for the day to day running of their shift and must ensure the plant is sufficiently manned to run in a safe and legal manner.
- You will work as part of the Production Team to ensure that full HSEQ compliance is maintained at all times.
- It is essential that the candidate has the ability to motivate and lead a small team of staff, while maintaining an effective performance.
- You will be required to help out on shift as this is a hands on role.
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Production Manager and will be expected to have input to achieving the objectives and targets set by the Management Team.
Your CV shows:
- Approachable and able to organise, motivate and lead a small team of operatives.
- Experience within a supervisory role.
- Health & Safety IOSH or NEBOSH qualification is an advantage.
- HACCP food safety qualification an advantage.
Are you the Supervisor we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button)
In the event of equivalent suitability internal candidates will be given preference.