Wanted: A Mill Operator to work as part of the mill shift production team. Working across all production disciplines and assisting with rectifying problems.
Location Exeter, full time
The operator will be a fully trained mill operator who is able to press and blend within the mill and is able to perform all other production tasks, who is able to carry out first level fault finding and rectification, on production plant equipment, assisting the Shift Technical Supervisor, lead operator and engineers when required.
The main purpose of the role:
- To contribute to the manufacturing output by running the blend and press plants.
- To monitor and maintain quality standards at optimum output.
- To ensure that safe working practices are implemented.
- To utilise plant to achieve efficient use of resources.
- To attend to the data transfer required for OEE, SAP and other production records.
- To keep the mill clean and tidy and adopt good 5S working practices.
Your CV shows:
Are you the Mill Operator we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through to Adam Kinge-Whiteley, email@example.com Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask.