What is the role of a Production Planner?
The Production Planners work within the Planning Team based in Shepshed acting as the focal point for all aspects of operation delivery across all DML (Dry, Moist and Liquid) divisions. You will be delivering excellent levels of customer service whilst accurately managing sales and purchase contracts.
Key responsibilities and duties of the role include:
- Sales & Purchase contract entry within the company risk policy parameters and management of those contracts once uploaded.
- Customer service – dealing with complaints, enquiries and pricing via email and telephone as well as building relationships with customers, hauliers & suppliers.
- Administration tasks as and when required – credit/debit notes, filing, invoice cancellations & new account set-up forms.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of operating within an office/admin/commercial environment.
- Experience within customer facing roles would be beneficial however is not a deal breaker.
- A numerate mindset and financially aware
- A keen eye for detail
- Confidence with talking to people internally and externally at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills
- A team working and customer focused attitude
- Great communication skills (spoken and written)
- Good software experience, including Microsoft office and Microsoft programs.
- A good level of general IT literacy
Are you the Production Planner we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) or alternatively, reach out to our UK Recruitment Business Partner, Jordan Carter (Jordan.Carter@ForFarmers.eu)
What are the benefits of working for ForFarmers UK?
- Employee Assistance Programme (offering support on a range of topics).
- No two days are the same offering variety in your role.
- Opportunities to visit different sites, customers and suppliers.
- Options to enhance your pension after 12 months service (increased employer contributions).
- Opportunities to grow personally and develop within the business
- Cycle to work scheme.
- B&Q Trade card offering 10% discounts in-store and online.
- And much more!
Want to know a little more about ForFarmers?
Do you ever stop to wonder where your Sunday morning poached egg came from? Or the milk in your cafè latte? Or what about the sausage and bacon served with full English? It will come as no surprise to you that the animals which produce these products need to eat themselves too. And that’s where ForFarmers comes into the equation.
ForFarmers produces feed for cattle, pigs and poultry in both conventional and organic livestock farming. And that probably sounds a great deal simpler than it actually is. Make no mistake: an awful lot of knowledge, research and innovation has gone into one of those seemingly simple-looking chunks of animal feed. And these are the kind of things we, as a company, invest a great deal in.