Production Planner, DML
Shepshed, full time
What will you do?
Working within the Planning Team you will be the focal point for all aspects of operational delivery across all DML divisions, delivering an excellent level of customer service whilst accurately managing sales & purchase contracts.
Based in Shepshed, you will also regularly work with colleagues in various other locations and liaise with numerous sales teams across the UK.
What is your role?
- Sales & Purchase contract entry within the company risk policy parameters and management of those contracts once uploaded.
- Customer service – dealing with complaints, enquiries and pricing via email and telephone as well as building relationships with customers, hauliers & suppliers.
- Administration tasks as and when required – credit/debit notes, filing, invoice cancellations & new account set-up forms.
Your CV shows:
- That you have GCSE standard education.
- Experience working within a customer facing role.
- Confident interpersonal & social skills – ability to deal with personnel at all levels of business.
- Pro-active & excellent communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
- IT literate with a prior knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word as well as some CRM and data/order-entry software experience.
- A numerate and financially aware mind and a keen eye for details.
Good at organisation, pro-active and with an eye for quality? Keen to work within a busy, fast-paced and unified team? Then we are looking for you!
Are you the Production Planner we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button)
Did you know that…
- ForFarmers has a turnover of 2.1 billion euros and produces 9.3 million tonnes of animal feed per year?
- ForFarmers employs approximately 2,270 people and has sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the UK?
- ForFarmers invests significantly in sustainability, animal welfare and safety?
- ForFarmers has the ambition to become the best supplier of feed for domestic animals in Europe and is well on its way? And that you can play a role in this?
We offer: excellent employment conditions, a good work atmosphere and plenty of freedom
Working with ForFarmers means working with: an internationally growing and highly dynamic company, a result-orientated organisation with a pleasant and informal work atmosphere, a company that gives you scope for individual initiative and responsibility as a result of which you can partially create your position and your future. Naturally, ForFarmers offers a good salary which suits your role, as well as excellent fringe benefits.