What is the role of Production Manager?
The Production Manager is responsible in ensuring customer demand is consistently achieved through the safe, efficient utilisation of available resource. The successful candidate will need to lead by example to inspire a culture of “a great place to work” which is visible through high levels of engagement, performance & collaborative working.
Proactive monitoring of production KPI’s to improve performance through continuous improvement is key to the success of this role whilst taking ownership of production costs to attain budget/forecast performance. You will lead the team production team through coaching & development coupled with performance management to promote a culture of safety, efficiency & team work.
Key responsibilities and duties of the role include:
The successful candidate will have:
- Reasonable experience in a similar manufacturing/production environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Confidence to challenge and address issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- IT Literate
Are you the Production Manager we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) or alternatively email email@example.com
What are the benefits of working for ForFarmers UK?
- Employee Assistance Programme (offering support on a range of topics).
- No two days are the same offering variety in your role.
- Opportunities to visit different sites, customers and suppliers.
- Options to enhance your pension after 12 months service (increased employer contributions).
- Opportunities to grow personally and develop within the business
- Cycle to work scheme.
- B&Q Trade card offering 10% discounts in-store and online.
- And much more!
Want to know a little more about ForFarmers?
Do you ever stop to wonder where your Sunday morning poached egg came from? Or the milk in your cafè latte? Or what about the sausage and bacon served with full English? It will come as no surprise to you that the animals which produce these products need to eat themselves too. And that’s where ForFarmers comes into the equation.
ForFarmers produces feed for cattle, pigs and poultry in both conventional and organic livestock farming. And that probably sounds a great deal simpler than it actually is. Make no mistake: an awful lot of knowledge, research and innovation has gone into one of those seemingly simple-looking chunks of animal feed. And these are the kind of things we, as a company, invest a great deal in.