Process Operator - Radstock (40 hrs per week) - Shifts
We are currently recruiting a Process Operator to work as part of the mill shift production team. You would be working across all production disciplines.
You will be a fully trained mill operator who is able to press and blend within the mill and is able to perform all other production tasks, who is able to carry out first level fault finding and rectification, on production plant equipment, assisting your Shift Team as required.
What are the benefits of working for ForFarmers UK?
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (offering support on a range of topics).
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Options to enhance your pension after 12 months service (increased employer contributions).
- Opportunities to grow personally and develop within the business.
- Cycle to work scheme, B&Q Trade card offering 10% discounts in-store and online.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To contribute to the manufacturing output by running the blend and press plants.
- To monitor and maintain quality standards at optimum output.
- To ensure that safe working practices are implemented.
- To utilise plant to achieve efficient use of resources.
- To attend to the data transfer required for OEE, SAP and other production records.
- To keep the mill clean and tidy and adopt good 5S working practices.
- To carry out routine plant maintenance.
- Previous experience in the industry or similar production/manufacturing environment
- Team Player, Can do attitude, Self Motivated
- Good communicator, ability to communicate at different levels
- Some knowledge of plant processes
- Good problem solving skills
Good at organisation, proactive, keen to learn and with an eye for quality? Then we are looking for you! Do you want to join us? If yes, please apply now!