Process Operator - Day Shifts
Burston, Full Time, Permenant
We are currently recruiting a Process Operator role within our feed mill, at our Burston site. You will be working as part of the warehouse team, so it is essential our successful candidate can work well within a team environment and have the ability to self-motivate.
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate well and provide a service to both internal and external customers to ensure orders are met and all regulations are adhered to. You will have awareness of the Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities, ensuring compliance with all procedures and systems of work.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operate raw material intake system, carrying out quality checks on RM’s prior to tipping. Supervise powder and liquid discharge whilst following guidance from Environmental work instructions, ensure discharge areas are left tidy and any padlocks replaced prior to allowing the vehicle to leave.
- All liquid tanks must be dipped or contents gauge checked to ensure tank will take amount being delivered. Respond immediately if high level warning sounds whilst liquid tanks are being filled, to ensure tanks are not overfilled.
- Dip Raw material bins as required to assist RM planner with procurement of Raw materials. Other stocks to be checked as required. Ensure lowest bins are used first.
- Tip Remix as required.
- Using a fork lift truck load & remove 1T totes into and out of tote emptying units, according to drivers loading sheet. Take samples and complete documentation associated with this duty.
- Load and unload bag vehicles using a fork lift truck, according to delivery notes and other information provided by weighbridge staff or as directed by Line Management.
- Operate fork lift trucks safely and ensure they are checked before you shift using associated check sheets and defects reported. Always drive with due care for pedestrians that may be in the warehouse and yard areas.
- Pre Weigh materials required for manufacturing by manual handling a range of bags in the warehouse. Ensure materials are always labelled and clipped shut. Always check product code & description.
- Cover Control Room as required.
- Achieve a high standard of housekeeping through regular stock rotation, cleaning and an organised approach to daily tasks.
Your CV shows:
- FLT Counterbalance licence (desirable).
- Previous Warehouse experience.
- An awareness of the importance of our responsibilities to working within current legislation.
- Concious of Health and Safety procedures.
- Able to work shift patterns.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
Are you the Process Operator we are looking for?
If so, click apply or reach out to our UK Recruitment Business Partner, Jordan Carter.