Location Preston, full time
What will you do?
The Pricing Assistant will work alongside the Pricing Controller to provide pricing support and administration to all Business Units in the UK.
Tasks and responsibilities as a Pricing Assistant:
- To assist the Pricing Department with the administration and pricing conditions to reduce Un-invoiced Tonnes and achieving Monthly Un-invoiced Targets
- To assist the Pricing Department in the administration of price lists and price list discounts for customers
- Enter, verify and maintain contract pricing for relevant customers within agreed time frame
- Process all credit and debit notes as per the Company’s Authority Schedules
- Process all Rebate & Commissions as per the Company’s Authority Schedules and within agreed time frame
- To implement a robust filing methodology ensuring all records are maintained and kept up-to-date
- Undertake any other ad-hoc tasks as designated by the Pricing Supervisor
Your CV shows:
- That you have a minimum 3 GCSE’s including Maths & English
- Office/Clerical Experience
- Data Entry Experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Work with Windows Based IT Systems
Good at organisation, proactive and with an eye for detail and self-motivated with confident interpersonal and social skills. Then we are looking for you!
Are you the Pricing Assistant we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) before the 31st December 2017. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask. Get in touch with Sarah Dudgeon, Pricing Supervisor through our central telephone number: 01772 695250