PMO Manager (Project Management Office Manager)
Remote, UK – (National Responsibility)
What will you do?
Reporting directly into the Supply Chain Technical Manager, The UK Supply Chain PMO Manager, will define and maintain project standards and ensure adherence to Project Governance principles including management of risks, stakeholders, benefit cases and solutions in line with the organisations goals and objectives. In doing so, you will Initiate, develop & implement change through projects across a portfolio consistent with capacity and capability.
You will provide professional project management, control, consistency and guidance to all assigned projects in support of the UK Supply Chain Change Agenda.
This is a national role, with frequent UK travel to develop relationships, ways of working and support the supply chain in delivering change.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop & maintain project plan consistent with capacity and capability in line with the organisation’s goals and objectives.
- Ensure project plan is sufficient to deliver agreed mandate, in line with PRINCE2 and ForFarmers governance standards.
- Ensure continued adherence to governance standards within Project Plan in line with PMO.
- Monitor and report on project progress in line with project plan, manage and communicate deviation to at critical stage control points ensuring ongoing stakeholder engagement.
- Effectively resource Projects. Ensure appropriate project team and steering team structures for timely decisions.
- Support PMO through planning, solution design, migration, testing and implementation. Ensure appropriate solution diligence, functional engagement and dependency management.
- Ensure project plans have the appropriate period of aftercare, official handover to users and the necessary project closure.
- Report status, risks, mitigations and benefits across the assigned Projects. Seek timely decisions, Engage relevant senior stakeholders at key Gateways and ensure learning from experience is captured for all projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Your CV shows:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) ideally PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- Proven working experience in project management preferably within a Supply Chain environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Solid organisational skills
- Attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Change Champion
Are you the UK Supply Chain PMO Manager we are looking for to join our dedicated team?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button).