Planning and Office Support Administrator
6 Month FTC
Monday – Friday, Full Time
Up to £22,000 pa
What will you do?
You will be working closely with the planning and site teams to support the office and weighbridge duties at our Burston site. You will be responsible for the booking in of Raw Materials and booking out of finished products, as well as other administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have knowledge with working in a manufacturing environment, or in the animal feed and agricultural sector.
Tasks and responsibilities of a Planning and Office Support:
- To ensure the efficient operation of the weighbridge and SAP business system whilst keeping specific accurate records.
- Booking in and out of goods both automatically and manually.
- Complete Material Supplier Deficiency reports.
- Complete declarations daily.
- Manage the site sampling system.
- To monitor stockholding performance and strive to meet the company “target days”.
- Communicate with the mill and other teams on cross functional issues.
- Meet all company and external legislative requirements, including H&S, environment and quality.
- Ensure good communications between admin team and other departments both on and off site, ensuring the good understanding of their needs.
- To liaise with all supply chain functions to ensure efficient business operations.
- Inventory control is a key aspect of the role via daily monitoring of stock movements.
- To maintain accurate data within SAP and appropriate paper records of inventory management and procurement.
- To work safely with regard to oneself and others and to represent the planning teams in matters of health and safety.
- To ensure a safety first culture operates on site and ensure that all company rules and statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Assist with the Environmental management system (ISO14001), Energy Management System (ISO 500001) and site PPC requirements.
- To follow laid down quality procedures to ensure compliance with UFAS code of practice for safe manufacture and delivery of feed. This expressly requires adherence to the HACCP protocols relating to the role.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Good level of literacy and numeracy is required for ability to interpret quality and production data.
- Previous experience in an office environment and administration roles.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Work well under pressure with a methodical approach at all times
Are you the Planning and Office Support Administrator we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) before the 20 November 2020.
In the event of equivalent suitability internal candidates will be given preference.