Planning Analyst – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
What will you do?
The Planning Analyst will work closely with the UK Planning Manager and wider planning function to produce reporting, collate data and review KPI’s.
What does the role involve?
- You will producing meaningful reports and key statistic for the business. Part of this role will be creating KPI templates and tools which will then be maintained and serviced.
- The role is very data focussed and will require data to be pulled and manipulated from a number of different sources, such as SAP and the Paragon planning system.
- Once data has been extracted, this will then for the basis to drive business changes as required.
- You will be responsible for the daily operational and financial reports associated with planning and operations.
- You will ensure resource levels are set in line with requirements taking into consideration contractual hours, local arrangements, WTD and EU driver’s hours capturing waste.
- Managing the data input and maintenance of appropriate systems – Paragon, Fleetboard, SAP, TUS.
- Effectively managing key statistics weekly and monthly
- Other projects as required that will deliver efficiency
- Creating and presenting presentations to stakeholders of all levels across the business
- Measuring trends
- Achieve Cost per tonne in line with budget expectations
- Understand how to use the company systems such as SAP, TUS, and Fleetboard to manage KPIs
- Present monthly position on finance call & site review.
To be successful in this role, your CV will show:
- Strong knowledge of systems (preferred)
- Knowledge of paragon routing software (desirable)
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc)
- You are Self-Starter
- The ability to interpret complex data and provide clear recommendations
- Clear communication when sharing analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to create and maintain tools and reports that support both Senior leadership as well as Operators at the site level.
- Basic knowledge of Finance.
Are you the Planning Analyst we are looking for? If you think your experience matches, click apply!