Radstock, Full Time
Shift Work including rota’d weekends and on call
What will you do?
We are looking for an enthusiastic multi-skilled Engineer to be a part of our dynamic team at Radstock. This role involves both pre-planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery at our Radstock mill. You will work on a range of animal feed processing equipment ensuring maximum up time on the plant. Experience in a manufacturing environment (milling/malting) will be an advantage.
Tasks and responsibilities as a Multi-skilled Engineer:
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks on all site machinery.
- Ensuring reactive maintenance is carried out in a timely manner to minimise down time.
- Electrical fault finding and testing.
- Communicating with all aspects of the production team to ensure all company safety, quality & environmental policies/procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintaining standards in all work areas.
Your CV shows:
- Multi-Skilled engineer with an electrical bias.
- That you have been in a proactive engineering role within a maintenance department.
- Nationally recognised qualifications including 18th Edition, City and Guilds 2360/2330 and 2382.
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical energy technology, PLC & Scada.
- Welding and fabrication experience.
- Counter-balance FLT license.
- A working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Full UK driving license.
- That you are prepared to work as part of a team in shifts and for on-call duties.
Are you the Multi-Skilled Engineer we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button).