Focussing on Caustic Wheat Production.
£22,500 per annum
What is the role of a Mill Operator at ForFarmers?
We are looking for an Operator with a dedicated focus to Caustic Wheat Operator/Mill Cleaner responsibilities to join our NUL team.
You will take responsibility on shift for the manufacturing of Caustic Wheat to meet customer demand. In addition the role requires that support is offered to compound production facility as and when required.
Whilst on shift you will be required to manufacture caustic wheat following all process steps to ensure optimal physical quality at all times.
Elements of this role require some technical specialties such as the use of a JCB tele-handler, tractor & Keenan mixer.
Key responsibilities and duties of the role include:
- Ensuring that feed is manufactured to the agreed Company quality standards and in compliance with all requirements & sampling requirements are met at all times.
- Promote a safety first culture at all times, ensuring regular safety inspections are carried out and actions raised.
- In conjunction with the management team ensure all sites activities operate within all HSEQ/HACCP requirements.
- Optimise throughputs, which should then enable planned shutdowns, enabling all departments to ensure customer requirements are met on time.
- Investigate, report on and implement corrective actions for any production related customer complaints.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Telescopic handler experience
- FLT license
- A positive can do attitude
- Self Motivated
- Good communicator
- Proactively/forward thinker
- Ability to communicate at different levels
Are you the Mill Operator we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) or reach out to UK Recruitment Business Partner, Jordan Carter.