Selby, Full Time
What will you do?
We are looking for an enthusiastic multi-skilled Engineer to be a part of our dynamic team at Selby. This role involves both pre-planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery at our Selby mill. You will work on a range of animal feed processing equipment ensuring maximum up time on the plant. Experience in a manufacturing environment (milling/malting) will be an advantage.
Tasks and responsibilities as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician:
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks on all site machinery.
- Ensuring reactive maintenance is carried out in a timely manner to minimise down time.
- Electrical fault finding and testing.
- Communicating with all aspects of the production team to ensure all company safety, quality & environmental policies/procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintaining standards in all work areas.
Your CV shows:
- ForFarmers (Lochem, the Netherlands) is an internationally operating feed company that offers Total Feed solutions for conventional and organic livestock farming.
- ForFarmers has a turnover of 2.4 billion euros and produces 10 million tonnes of animal feed per year?
- ForFarmers employs approximately 2,700 people and has sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Poland and the UK?
- ForFarmers invests significantly in sustainability, animal welfare and safety?
- ForFarmers has the ambition to become the best supplier of feed for domestic animals in Europe and is well on its way? And that you can play a role in this?
We offer: excellent employment conditions, a good work atmosphere and plenty of freedom
Working with ForFarmers means working with: an internationally growing and highly dynamic company, a result-orientated organisation with a pleasant and informal work atmosphere, a company that gives you scope for individual initiative and responsibility as a result of which you can partially create your position and your future. Naturally, ForFarmers offers a good salary which suits your role, as well as excellent fringe benefits.