Key Account Customer Service Advisor
Horizon House, Bury St Edmunds - Full Time, Permanent.
The Key Account Customer Service Advisor reports directly to the Customer Service Lead - Horizon House and provides world class bespoke Customer Service to our Internal and External Key Account Customers.
ForFarmers has recently segmented its customers and identified strategic accounts which demand tailored support from the functions across its business.
As a Key Account Customer Service Advisor you will deliver world class tailored customer service to both internal and external customers. As the first point of contact for these key customers you will listen to and review their needs, ensuring the best possible outcome for both the customer and ForFarmers. You will be focused on order, prescription and complaint management, in addition to structured reporting requirements, whilst proactively identifying ways to improve the customer experience at every opportunity. This is a unique customer service role in a fast paced, variable environment, which is equally demanding and rewarding.
Tasks and responsibilities as a Key Account Customer Service Advisor:
- Ensure the smooth flow of order information throughout the supply chain, liaising with key internal stakeholders to manage orders against available capacity
- Execute strategic order reviews to maximise fleet and production efficiency, to include dual dates, mill multiples, drop size and other supply chain principles
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the key account process, its farmers and contract growers
- Offer highly efficient problem solving solutions
- Produce accurate reports within a timely manner
- Facilitate veterinary liaison with regards to prescription requirements for medicated diets, adhering to protocols and legal stipulations at all times
- Effective and efficient management of customer complaints, utilising the ForFarmers complaints system
- Enhance the complaints service for our key account through working collaboratively with key stakeholders to reach mutually beneficial outcomes
Your CV shows:
Excellent telephone manner, combined with outstanding written communication
Previous Customer Service experience, preferably in the Agricultural Industry
The ability to work accurately and professionally under pressure
A highly motivated individual, with exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
A team player, who can communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation
Logical with a desire to problem solve
Microsoft Office experience, including Excel at intermediate / advanced level
Working with ForFarmers means working with: an internationally growing and highly dynamic company, a result-orientated organisation with a pleasant and informal work atmosphere, a company that gives you scope for individual initiative and responsibility as a result of which you can partially create your position and your future. Naturally, ForFarmers offers a good salary which suits your role, as well as excellent fringe benefits.
Are you the Key Account Customer Service Advisor we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the 'apply’ button).