Wanted: A keen and committed driver to deliver excellent customer service, responsible for the safe delivery of products . Do you have a C+E licence? Do you enjoy driving and working independently? Are you happy to work flexibly? Then apply for this position at ForFarmers, the largest animal feed company in Europe.
Location Preston, full time
Friday - Sunday Shift Pattern
What will you do?
As a driver you will be delivering our customer orders, directly to farm, accurately and on time. Building strong relationships between departments, and with customers, to ensure you have the ability to resolve queries wherever possible. You will be a champion of safe working, and eco-driving.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- LGV Driving: - All legal requirements to be met fully. Consideration for other road users and members of the public. Clear, accurate completion of tachograph records, manual entries and defect reports. Vehicles to be operated within relevant speed and weight limits at all times.
- Paperwork: - All delivery records, cleaning records, defect reports etc., to be completed accurately, in full and on time.
- Health & Safety: - Comply fully with company & customer health and safety policies.
- Environment: - Fully adhere to rules set out in the site IPPC, comply with company environment policy and assist the transport manager to improve the site EMS.
Your CV shows:
- Qualification:- C+E licence
- Ownership of a digital Tachograph Card
- Driver certificate of Professional Competency.
- Regular driving of LGV’s.
- Fluent in English: Constant communication with colleagues and customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to comply with legislation
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
A keen driver, strong communicator, passionate about safe working and delivering excellent customer service? Then we are looking for you!
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays.
- Company contribution pension scheme.
- Free Parking on site.
- Good work atmosphere and plenty of freedom.
- Development opportunity.
- A result-orientated organisation with a pleasant and informal work atmosphere.
- A company that gives you scope for individual initiative and responsibility as a result of which you can partially create your position and your future.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent