HGV Driver, For Farmers Portbury
Wanted: A keen and committed driver to deliver excellent customer service to our customers, and responsible for the safe delivery of products on farm. Do you have a class C+E license? Do you enjoy driving and working independently? Are you happy to work flexibly? Then apply for this position at For Farmers, the largest animal feed company in Europe.
What are you going to be doing?
As a driver you will be delivering our customer orders, directly to farm, accurately and on time. Building strong relationships between departments, and with customers, to ensure you have the ability to resolve queries wherever possible. You will be a champion of safe working, and eco-driving.
What will be your most important tasks and responsibilities be as a Driver?
- LGV Driving: - All legal requirements to be met fully. Consideration for other road users and members of the public. Clear, accurate completion of tachograph records, manual entries and defect reports. Vehicles to be operated within relevant speed and weight limits at all times.
- Feed Delivery: - Accurate, safe working on customers farms. Care to be taken at all times to achieve correct bins for feed and UFAS compliance. Safety of farm employees, children and stock are paramount. Damage to buildings or other property to be avoided.
- Paperwork: - All delivery records, cleaning records, defect reports Etc, to be completed accurately, in full and on time.
- Health & Safety: - Comply fully with company & customer health and safety policies.
- Environment: - Fully adhere to rules set out in the site IPPC, comply with company environment policy and assist the transport manager to improve the site EMS.
The following is included on your CV:
- Qualification:- LGV Class C+E licence (minimum C)
- Ownership of a digital Tachograph Card
- Driver certificate of Professional Competency.
- Regular driving of LGV’s.
- Fluent in English: Constant communication with colleagues and customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to comply with legislation
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
Are you the driver we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button). If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. Get in touch with Stuart Purse, Transport Manager on 01275 378380 or firstname.lastname@example.org