Wanted: A keen and committed driver to deliver excellent customer service, responsible for the safe delivery of products on farm. Do you have a Class C+E licence? Do you enjoy driving and working independently? Are you happy to work flexibly? Then apply for this position at ForFarmers, the largest animal feed company in Europe.
Location Bury St Edmunds, full time
What will you do?
As a driver you will be delivering our customer orders, directly to farm, accurately and on time. Building strong relationships between departments, and with customers, to ensure you have the ability to resolve queries wherever possible. You will be a champion of safe working, and eco-driving.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- LGV Driving: - All legal requirements to be met fully. Consideration for other road users and members of the public. Clear, accurate completion of tachograph records, manual entries and defect reports. Vehicles to be operated within relevant speed and weight limits at all times.
- Feed Delivery: - Accurate, safe working on customers farms. Care to be taken at all times to achieve correct bins for feed and UFAS compliance. Safety of farm employees, children and stock are paramount. Damage to buildings or other property to be avoided.
- Paperwork: - All delivery records, cleaning records, defect reports Etc, to be completed accurately, in full and on time.
- Health & Safety: - Comply fully with company & customer health and safety policies.
- Environment: - Fully adhere to rules set out in the site IPPC, comply with company environment policy and assist the transport manager to improve the site EMS.
Your CV shows:
- Qualification:- LGV Class C+E licence (minimum C)
- Ownership of a digital Tachograph Card
- Driver certificate of Professional Competency.
- Regular driving of LGV’s.
- Fluent in English: Constant communication with colleagues and customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to comply with legislation
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
A keen driver, strong communicator, passionate about safe working and delivering excellent customer service? Then we are looking for you!
Are you the driver we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button).
Did you know that…
- ForFarmers has a turnover of 2.1 billion euros and produces 9.3 million tonnes of animal feed per year?
- ForFarmers employs approximately 2,270 people and has sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the UK?
- ForFarmers invests significantly in sustainability, animal welfare and safety?
- ForFarmers has the ambition to become the best supplier of feed for domestic animals in Europe and is well on its way? And that you can play a role in this?
We offer: excellent employment conditions, a good work atmosphere and plenty of freedom
Working with ForFarmers means working with: an internationally growing and highly dynamic company, a result-orientated organisation with a pleasant and informal work atmosphere, a company that gives you scope for individual initiative and responsibility as a result of which you can partially create your position and your future. Naturally, ForFarmers offers a good salary which suits your role, as well as excellent fringe benefits.
In the event of equivalent suitability internal candidates will be given preference.