Commercial Support Analyst, Shepshed, Permanent, Full Time
What will you do?
The Commercial Support Analyst will support the Product Manager in achieving an efficient generation of information whilst acting as a support mechanism to our Total Feed Specialists and Trading Teams as well as our Procurement Team.
What is the role?
To provide support to the product managers and trading technical manager by:
- Helping to deliver timely commercial information and pricing to TFS team and Traders
- Generating and maintaining price lists and other trading information tools
- Analysing and interpreting data to assist decision making of Product Managers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the collection, collation, inputting, recording, analysis and reporting of data is performed to the highest standard
- Processing of key start-of-day and end-of-day tasks such as generation of price lists
- Providing real-time support for Product Managers on accessing and delivering prices
- Helping to manage & maintain business data and create/maintain consistent repeatable processes
- Work with Product Managers and our Total Feed Specialist team to investigate and understand live issues/requests
- Support Product Managers in timely delivery of sales campaigns
- Provide and Support Product Managers in interpreting data to make informed commercial procurement decisions
- To assist Product Managers in supplying forecast figures on a monthly basis on an agreed deadline.
- Analyse outstanding daily sales v purchasing to ensure compliance to risk policy
- Checking daily order reports
- Collating and providing data on Risc Deviations
- Root cause analysis to common problems and recommend viable improvements
- Assisting with customer enquiries
Your CV shows:
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to network at all levels internally & externally.
- Strong IT skills with a detailed understanding of Microsoft Applications, with the ability to grasp new applications at speed.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Attention to detail and adaptable to change
- Prioritisation of tasks while working to tight deadlines
- Self-Motivated and confident to challenge
- Commercial and analytical mind-set
Are you the Commercial Support Analyst we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) or alternatively, reach out to our UK Recruitment Business Partner, Jordan Carter (Jordan.Carter@ForFarmers.eu)
Did you know that…
- ForFarmers has a turnover of 2.1 billion euros and produces 9.3 million tonnes of animal feed per year.
- ForFarmers employs approximately 2,270 people and has sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Belgium and the UK
- ForFarmers invests significantly in sustainability, animal welfare and safety
- ForFarmers has the ambition to become the best supplier of feed for domestic animals in Europe and is well on its way. You can play a role in this!
Why work for ForFarmers?
Working with ForFarmers means working with an internationally growing and highly dynamic company, a result-orientated organisation with a pleasant and informal work atmosphere, a company that gives you scope for individual initiative and responsibility as a result of which you can partially create your position and your future. Naturally, ForFarmers offers a good salary which suits your role, as well as excellent fringe benefits.
ForFarmers is the European Market leader for animal feed operating in 5 different countries. We aim to deliver value adding feed solutions to farmers.