Full Time – Including Annualised Hours, (Days and Nights)
What is the role of a Bulk Outloader?
The Bulk Outloader reports to the Production Team Manager. The Bulk Outloader is responsible for loading the trucks/wagons on time to a required plan. The successful candidate will ensure that out loading activity is done efficiently and in line with the confirmed plans taking into consideration how they operate to utilise ‘finished product bin’ space in line with UFAS requirements. Health and Safety is key in this type of role so all activity must be in line with Health and Safety best practice.
Key responsibilities and duties of the role include:
- Loading of trucks/wagons on time to the required plan
- Checking off vehicles before loading to make sure they are ready to be loaded, and are in clean state
- Communicate to colleagues and other departments if there are any issues in achieving the plan
- Ensure Environmental management systems are followed and adhered to complying with BS EN ISO 14001/50001
- Ensure their shift is maintained to a high level of Health and Safety , and any issues are reported in a timely manner with any actions completed
- Maintain site processes in line with the UFAS code of practice
- To act as last line of finish product monitoring to ensure that all feed loaded during the shift meets company /UFAS standards
- Safely shunting HGV vehicles around site
- Operation of both loading shovel and forklift as required
- Managing the loading space of the yard and vehicles while loading
- To ensure that all raw Material loads are sampled and controlling/maintaining the sample storage room for raw materials and finished products
- Participate in the tier accountability process
- To ensure that delivery drivers comply to company instructions in line with UFAS requirements
- Operate the mill intake system in line with procedures for cross contamination
- Tip CLR remix during their shift
- To ensure that the working area is maintained to an acceptable standard of Hygiene throughout shift
The successful candidate will have:
- Work experience in a similar quality environment/previous role.
- Fork Lift Truck licence (FLT)
- Shunt Drver experience
- The ability to work well as a Team
- A positive can do attitude
- Proactive/forward thinker
- Strong communication and collaboration
- Good Health and Safety awareness
- Effective decision making skills.
- Self-Motivated and confident to challenge
- Great organisational skills
Are you the Bulk Outloader we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) or alternatively, reach out to our UK Recruitment Business Partner, Jordan Carter (Jordan.Carter@ForFarmers.eu)
What are the benefits of working for ForFarmers UK?
- Employee Assistance Programme (offering support on a range of topics).
- No two days are the same offering variety in your role.
- Opportunities to visit different sites, customers and suppliers.
- Options to enhance your pension after 12 months service (increased employer contributions).
- Opportunities to grow personally and develop within the business
- Cycle to work scheme.
- B&Q Trade card offering 10% discounts in-store and online.
- And much more!
Want to know a little more about ForFarmers?
Do you ever stop to wonder where your Sunday morning poached egg came from? Or the milk in your cafè latte? Or what about the sausage and bacon served with full English? It will come as no surprise to you that the animals which produce these products need to eat themselves too. And that’s where ForFarmers comes into the equation.
ForFarmers produces feed for cattle, pigs and poultry in both conventional and organic livestock farming. And that probably sounds a great deal simpler than it actually is. Make no mistake: an awful lot of knowledge, research and innovation has gone into one of those seemingly simple-looking chunks of animal feed. And these are the kind of things we, as a company, invest a great deal in.