What will you do?
The role will entail loading rigid & articulated delivery vehicles ensuring efficient turn-around, whilst maintaining a clean & safe work environment. The successful candidate for this role will be required to work shifts.
Tasks and responsibilities as a Bulk Outloader:
- Loading of site based fleet in a safe & efficient manner.
- Ensuring all vehicles loaded are fit to be loaded & that product loaded meets all quality requirments.
- Assisting the planning team with stock management.
- Proactively communicate with all departments to ensure issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintaining 5S standards in all work areas.
Your CV shows:
- Counter balance FLT licence.
- HGV shunting experience.
- Computer literacy
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team.
Dynamic & enthusiastic. Good at organisation, proactive and with an eye for quality? Then we are looking for you!
Are you the Bulk Outloader we are looking for? If so, please send your CV
Did you know that…
- ForFarmers (Lochem, the Netherlands) is an internationally operating feed company that offers Total Feed solutions for conventional and organic livestock farming.
- ForFarmers has a turnover of 2.4 billion euros and produces 10 million tonnes of animal feed per year?
- ForFarmers employs approximately 2,700 people and has sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Poland and the UK?
- ForFarmers invests significantly in sustainability, animal welfare and safety?
- ForFarmers has the ambition to become the best supplier of feed for domestic animals in Europe and is well on its way? And that you can play a role in this?
We offer: excellent employment conditions, a good work atmosphere and plenty of freedom
- Working with ForFarmers means working with: an internationally growing and highly dynamic company, a result-orientated organisation with a pleasant and informal work atmosphere, a company that gives you scope for individual initiative and responsibility as a result of which you can partially create your position and your future. Naturally, ForFarmers offers a good salary which suits your role, as well as excellent fringe benefits.