Forfarmers Selby are currently recruiting HGV (C+E) drivers for permanent positions on a 4 day 3 week rolling rota.
NEWLY QUALIFIED C+E DRIVERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
As a driver you will be responsible for loading & delivering to farm premises across the north & midlands accurately and on time. Nights out occasionally required on request.
Roles & Responsibilities.
- Driving: - All legal requirements to be met fully. Consideration for other road users and members of the public. Clear, accurate completion of tachograph records, manual entries and defect reports. Vehicles to be operated within relevant speed and weight limits at all times.
- Feed Delivery: - Accurate, safe working on customers farms. Care to be taken at all times to achieve correct bins for feed and UFAS compliance. Safety of farm employees, children and stock are paramount. Damage to buildings or other property to be avoided.
- Paperwork: - All delivery records, cleaning records, defect reports Etc, to be completed accurately, in full and on time.
- Health & Safety: - Comply fully with company & customer health and safety policies.
- Environment: - Fully adhere to rules set out in the site IPPC, comply with company environment policy and assist the transport manager to improve the site EMS.
- Competitive salary – £33000 pa with a 44 hour 4 day week with OT rates starting at £14.36per hour. All hours worked over 44 hours pw paid as overtime
- DCPC Training provided
- Paid Breaks.
- Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare Scheme.
In order to apply, you must have or be able to demonstrate: -
- LGV Class C+E driving qualification.
- DCPC qualification card with up to date training.
- Digital Tachograph card.
- Experience of diving LGV’s on a regular basis – NEWLY QUALIFIED C+E DRIVERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of EU Drivers Hours Rules and WTD Legislation.
A Full training programme will be given to successful applicants.
Want to know more?
We offer voluntary taster days for potential applicants who would like to know more about what the role entails and the responsibilities involved.
If you would like to enquire, apply for the position, or know more about our taster days click apply or reach out to our UK Recruitment Business Partner, Jordan Carter. Jordan.Carter@forfarmers.eu