Wanted: A numerate and literate person who has excellent all round communication skills, you need to be organised and reliable with some experience in finance and administrative office duties. To be able to work as a team player within the Accounts Receivable department. Then apply for this position at ForFarmers, the largest animal feed company in Europe.
Accounts Receivable Administrator
Bury St Edmunds – full time for 6 months fixed contract
What will you do?
To be able to answer and deal with all aspect of customer and sales force queries regarding their accounts.
To support the Accounts Receivable supervisor in the day to day operation of the department and to cover when required any ad hoc duties within the department.
Tasks and responsibilities (or: What is your role?) as an Accounts Receivable Administrator
- Processing and allocating all methods of payments: BAC’s, Cheques, Direct Debit’s and Debit/Credit cards
- Opening and distributing daily post and start cheque processing procedure
- Handling and managing the flow of AR emails so that all incoming email traffic is either actioned or directed to the appropriate person
- Investigating, recording and answering requests for query solutions from customers and/or internal departments
- Seeking to exceed all customer expectations and ensuring that an excellent service is provided and all customers are treated fairly.
- Adhoc projects such as mail merges, payment runs or clearing unallocated cash
- Communicating with the team and senior members of the team any issues that arise
Your CV shows:
- Good working knowledge of PC’s and software
- Experience in finance and administrative office duties – preferably Accounts Receivable
- Organised and reliable
- Clean Driving licence
- SAP knowledge preferable but not essential
Are you the Accounts Receivable administrator we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) before the 31/08/2018. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask. Get in touch with Dale Westall Transactional Finance Manager, through e mail – Dale.Westall@ForFarmers.eu