Account Manager, Ruminant
Permenant, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our business as a Ruminant Account Manager within the Exeter area adopting responsibility for selling of product offering to existing and new customers/clients.
The successful candidate will help to continue to shape and grow the ruminant sector through implementation of the sales strategy converting both strategic and commercial principles into activity in line with wide growth plans.
What will you do?
As a Ruminant Account Manager you will play a fundamental role in contributing to the wider strategic pan adding value to new and existing ruminant accounts by utilising initiative. You will work towards growing the target market segments in order to achieve sales targets and support the shift from volume to value. You will deliver budgeted sales volumes and margins across the product portfolio.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Achieving of sales targets
- Ensure full compliance with company credit management procedures
- Build account plans for key customers/clients
- Implementation of sales plans
- Identify and Target potential growth opportunities
- Look for ways to grow market share and optomise the added value return
- Business Development
- Knowledge share with wider team members
- Build strong relationships with key accounts and customers
- Promote, encourage and facilitate collaboration across the team and wider business
- Act as a coach/mentor to more junior colleagues
- Build and maintain good relationships with wider company departments such as Customer Service, Mill and Transport ensuring they have accurate information
Your CV shows:
- A passion for Ruminants
- Previous experience in a similar Ruminant Account Manager type role
- Sound knowledge of the UK Ruminant Sector (Crucial)
- Nutritional knowledge
- Sales/Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of the region (Exeter Area)
- Team player
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Great communications skills
- IT competent
Are you the Account Manager we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button).