Account Manager / Key Account Manager
Cumbia - Flexible on location as long as within the proximity of Penrith.
Due to a retirement an opportunity has arisen to inherit a well-established ledger in Cumbria. The ledger is circa 9000t compound and is dairy focussed with and average herd size of 300 cows. The candidates must be dairy orientated.
The customer base is made up of progressive business minded farmers who require sound advice and technical support. The candidates will need to deliver a great customer experience to continue to secure repeat business.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a good industry knowledge and understanding of Dairy Cows with a real passion for agriculture. The prospects for this role are good as the relationship already exists and the ledger has potential to grow.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the existing relationship with the client/customer
- Regular interaction and clear communication to understand requirements and expectations of customers
- Secure existing business from regular customer bases whilst seeking new business from prospective customers
- Drive business growth by identifying business development opportunities with existing clients to generate additional sales
- To do the above a business plan for each customer would be beneficial.
To be successful for this role your CV will show:
- A keen interest in Dairy Farming
- Good stakeholder management both internally and externally.
- Good negotiation skills
- Account Management experience
- Within proximity of Penrith
- The ability to Plan, Develop and Deliver.
- Great communication skills internally and externally
- A proactive, energetic forward thinking mind-set where opportunities are
- Strong IT-skills
Are you the Account Manager we are looking for?
If so, please apply through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button). If you have any questions, please reach out to our UK Recruitment Business Partner, Jordan Carter via email at Jordan.Carter@forfarmers.eu
Agencies - No speculative agencies please, we operate a PSL and will reach out to our network should we need any support.