Poultry Account Manager (Layer)
Location North East, full time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with previous poultry knowledge and excellent communication and sales skills along with the drive to succeed in a continuously growing market. You will be working as part of the wider UK poultry team to focus on growing and developing existing clients together with generating new business opportunities throughout the North East.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to grow sales and implement a strategic account plan.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts.
- Clearly communicate performance and future Forecasts accurately.
- Collaborate with the wider team to identify growth opportunities.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions and tasks.
Your CV shows:
- Knowledge within the poultry industry and associated markets.
- Previous experience within an account manager style role.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- The ability to relate to a wide range of people.
- Good motivational skills.