Wanted: Enthusiastic dairy-fanatic who wants to pursue his career within Europe’s leading nutritional company. In this role you will be able to connect and consult farmers, whilst still striving for progress and targets to be achieved. Ideal for candidates who are passionate about dairy or beef farming and who welcome a challenge and want to develop in dairy and other ruminant nutrition. Open to applications from graduates.
Location: Wiltshire, full time
What will you do?
Establish and build long term relationships with farmers in your area, generate and maximize revenue by consulting and selling products across the total feed business portfolio, find new potential customers and grow influence on decision making on farm by establishing expertise on ruminant nutrition, maintain debtors position; ensure you work to a safety first culture and provide a safe working environment.
You will be working with a team of specialists surrounding and you will be reporting to the Sales Manager. Your role is to be an ambassador for ForFarmers and deliver our three customer promises of Better Returns, Greater Efficiency and Healthier Livestock on farm.
What is your role as an Account Manager?:
Selling Skills and Customer/Prospect Management
- Develop individual customer and prospect relationships
- Using the 7 steps of selling to establish the business needs and making a professional proposal
- Update/maintain the company CRM system to identify sales opportunities, record market/competitor information and manage the sales territory
- Achieve budgeted volume and added value targets
- Sell the total feed business offering in addition to compound and blends
- Manage debtor position
Your CV shows:
- University/College level or proven knowledge/experience from work placements
- 3+ years of working experience
- Selling/Customer service experience
- Ability to sell
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Knowledge of the business and having a “go to market” attitude
- Communication skills
- Strategic thinking capabilities
- Proactive results driven
- IT literate
Passionate about ruminant nutrition and keen to represent ForFarmers on farm? Self driven and eager to prove you can achieve set targets and help farmers make well informed buying decisions? Than we are looking for you!
Are you the sales person we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) before the 2nd of August. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask. Get in touch with Erik Lenferink, Sales Manager, mobile: +44(0)7771946726.