Wanted: Legal and Property Coordinator. Are you ambitious and career-oriented? Do you wish to find a new challenge working on legal and property matters within the Company, alongside the Legal Business Partner for the UK?
Legal and Property Coordinator
Location: UK wide
The Legal and Property Coordinator is responsible for coordinating property and legal matters relating to the UK business, augmenting the legal and property functions.
The Legal and Property Coordinator reports to Anna Mortenson, Legal Business Partner.
What will you do?
Manage and coordinate the day to day property related issues that arise in the business including title documentation, lease review, rent reviews and landlord and council interactions. Support the Legal Business Partner on Project Work managing delivery project goals, creating periodic reports on progress and updating Sharepoint pages. Be responsible for drafting of standardised documents where these are required on a larger scale, under the supervision of the Legal Business Partner. Assist the Legal Business Partner with issues raised at site level including travelling to site to resolve matters or gather information, on behalf of the Legal Business Partner.
- Project management and coordination
- Contract production
- Legal assistance
- Internal Company contact point for property and legal matters
Your CV shows:
- Good knowledge of MSWord, Outlook and Excel. Experience of use of e-rooms and in particular Sharepoint
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Capable of working in a team and interacting with key stakeholders effectively to achieve positive outcomes
- Experience of managing multiple matters using a variety of software and administrative skills
Good at organisation, proactive and excellent at teamwork? Enjoy working in an office or onsite environment and willing to travel as part of your role? Then this might be the role for you!
Are you interested in applying?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) before the 30 June 2019. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask. Get in touch with Anna Mortenson by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.