Wanted: A numerate and literate person who has excellent all round communication skills, organised and reliable with some experience in finance and administrative office duties. Helpful, friendly and diplomatic to all internal and external contacts. To be able to work as a team player within the Accounts Payable department. Then apply for this position at ForFarmers, the largest animal feed company in Europe.
Accounts Payable Administrator
Bury St Edmunds – full time for 12 months fixed contract
What will you do?
Carry out daily accounts payable procedure for processing invoices, maintenance of vendor records, reconciling supplier statements and dealing with queries from both internal and external customers.
General office duties such as filing and storage of relevant information for statutory period for internal use and audit
Tasks and responsibilities (or: What is your role?) as an Accounts Payable Administrator
• Process purchase invoices (purchase order and non purchase order related)
• Monitor parked invoices
• Deal with telephone enquiries
• Resolution of everyday queries
• Reconcile vendor statements
• Process contra settlements
• Filing and storage of relevant documentation
• Assist in preparation of BACS and other payment runs
• Providing information for audits as requested
• Supporting month end tasks as required
Your CV shows:
- Educated to GCSE/GCE/O Level standard
- Accounting/accounts payable background
- Industry/Company experience
- A helpful, friendly and diplomatic approach to all internal and external contacts
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure in an accurate and timely manner
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to learn and receive instruction
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to express well in written communication e.g. email.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Are you the Accounts Payable Administrator we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV with a covering letter through this link (or through the ‘apply’ button) before the 13th July 2018. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask. Get in touch with Dale Westall Transactional Finance Manager, through e mail – Dale.Westall@ForFarmers.eu